1. What time did you get up this morning? ahhh, morning?
2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds are purtier. That said, a black pearl necklace would have to be a pretty ultimate piece of jewelary for me.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was good, despite the almost COMPLETE LACK of Jonny and Phil and Jarvis in the ball scene. NOT HAPPY GUYS.
4. What is your favourite TV show? That would be the Boosh. But I also love scrubs and black books and coupling a whole load. And then there's the classics like not the nine o'clock news and blackadder. oh the joy that is Brittish comedy.
6. What is your favourite cuisine? If cuisine refers to a culture of food, then probably italian. My favourite meals are anything with pesto. I love pesto and fetta and tabbouleh and yummy things like that. Anything my sister in law makes really.
7. What foods do you dislike? Ahhh I'm not a big seafood person. Prawns make me gag. I used to love them. Not any more.
8. What is your favourite chip flavour? Red Rock Deli Lime and Cracked Pepper. That shit is gun. Otherwise i just like plain.
9. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I'm going back to the classics at the moment. Loving Revolver by The Beatles and The Queen is Dead by The Smiths. Also I'm listening to Elliot Smith a lot, Basement on a Hill. Oh, and I just bought Demon Days by Gorillaz and that's pretty fly also.
10. Type of car do you drive? I do not drive. However, if I did, I would drive a Mitsubishi Mirage that my parents bought ages ago for me and my brother to learn in. My last two girlfriends have driven that car more than i have. What a disappointment i am.
11. Favourite sandwich? chicken OR ham with tabbouleh, fetta and pesto. Fucking delicious. Or anything that noah makes, he makes the best sandwiches evs.
12. What characteristic do you despise? Intolerance. I cannot tolerate it. Ha. People who impose themselves or their beliefs on you. Ignorance. Patronising people.
13. Favourite item(s) of clothing? My black jeans. Oh underwear though. Gotta love underwear. and fishies. Best invention since, like, forevs.
14. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Hmmm. I would love to go to Oxford. I would love to go back to 98 and see radiohead, anywhere. But i suppose thats a when, not a where. I want to explore italy. Hm. Honestly actually, this second, if i could go anywhere, it would be Geelong-ish. Stupid Geelongish.
15. What colour is your bathroom? Cream with little tiles around it that are blue and have starfish on them :) and the other one is white, and the other one is kinda creamy white.
16. Favourite brand of clothing? Ahhh i dunno about brands. I like stuff from scarab but that's not really a brand. Clothes from Maiocchi are gorgeous too but generally too expensive. Oh, i like Nelson Molloy's stuff and stuff from the shop at 610, i think it's called imperial-t, and also there's a girl who sells stuff at the valley markets and she's called Eillim i believe, she makes some cool shirts. She made that tastes like rad shirt that hannah has adopted. I love that shirt. ahaha i keep writing shite instead of shirt. Um so yes, more designers than brands.
17. Where would you retire to? Ahhh Bardon probably, in Australia. I would love to retire to live in Como in Italy. I can't imagine a more beautiful place to grow old.
18. Favourite time of day? Sunrise. Especially when I'm on the phone.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? Hmmm. I would say my 18th but i dont remember it so well. Probably my 16th actually. That was a good night.
20. Where were you born? Well, for a long time i was told MELBOURNE BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT NOOOOO i was born in freaking Brisbane. Stupid lame ass parents. You know my parents can't even remember my first word? Apparantly they couldn't be bothered keeping track by the time i came around. Bastards.
21.Favorite sport to watch? Soccer is always fun. And watching the tennis with the fam with frozen mars bars is always good too.
24. What fabric detergent do you use? No idea. I don't wash.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. "Breasts are a little bit like coke or pepsi. We might state a preference, but really we'll take whatever's on tap. " quote from that comedian with purple dreds.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Definate, definate night owl. Absolutely.
27. What is your shoe size? 6ish or 7ish usually. Sometimes bigger or smaller.
28. Do you have any pets? Two dogs, tommy and dexter. I love them, despite the fact that they are both INSANE.
29. Any new & exciting news you'd like to share with your family or friends? Excited? I'm excited. Poor ol Big Kev. Apparantly he got a bit too excited recently and died of a heart attack. So i read, anyway. Um exciting news though....none really.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Ahhh, famous actress for a while, then a poor artist, and then a rich artist, and then a rock star, and then a jazz singer. I'd still love to be a jazz singer, with black hair and emerald eyes and dark red lips and a tight black dress. That would be brilliant.
well wasn't that an adventure.